pretty good show...
the "geniuses" think too much
the "wild hanlons" are too dumb
the brown family is too slow
the young professionals rely on other people too much
my bet is on the air force guys takin it, or the ex-CIA
pretty good show...
the "geniuses" think too much
the "wild hanlons" are too dumb
the brown family is too slow
the young professionals rely on other people too much
my bet is on the air force guys takin it, or the ex-CIA
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I watched it for the first time last night and liked it well enough to continue watching i tin the future. I agree the air force or the ex-CIA will probably take it. I am amazed that the wild hanlons are still in it there kid seems to be the only one that has any smarts about him.
The 80 mile roadtrip for burgers during the elimination round was hilarious. I gave them up for dead then and there.
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
I was thinking if you are that dang hungry send one guy after the food and let the other two keep working (I do have to wonder if they are that stupid of if there is alot of creative editing going on as well LOL)
It's the only reality type tv show I've ever really gotten into. I like the ex-CIA and Air Force teams as well. My sleeper though is the Southie Boys.
cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....
didn't the young professionals lose last week and have to go home?
they had 2 shows running and this was the first time i had seen it...the young professionals lost in the first episode of the night so that probably was last week's episode
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I just watched the show tonight and i think that it is pretty good.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Bookmarks